If you read our complete blackjack guide, you will have all the knowledge you need to play blackjack successfully.
Simple blackjack rules
Blackjack is a game that is easy to learn with its simple rules. Below we have created a compact clear blackjack guide of the basic rules of this amazing game. Let us have a look at the basic rules.
1. Each player receives two cards. The dealer receives one card that is face up and one card that is face down.
2. The value of each card is either a number (between 2 and 10) or an image (jack, queen, king). Images will be scored as 10. The Ace counts 11.
3. The player can decide whether to take another card or not.
4. If the player scores more than 21 points, he has busted and loses immediately.
5. If the player reaches 21 points, he has blackjack. The dealer must then reveal his cards and compare his hand with the player's.
6. If the dealer reaches more than 21 points, he has busted and the player automatically wins.
7. If the player and the dealer have the same number of points, the game is a tie and the player's bet is refunded.
8. The player wins if his hand is higher than the dealer's but does not reach more than 21 points.
As a rule, after dealing the first two cards, the dealer gives each player the opportunity to split their hand. If the player chooses this option, the two cards are split and each card becomes a separate hand, each receiving an additional card. The player must place an additional bet equal to the original bet. The player plays each hand individually and receives a separate outcome for each hand.
With the blackjack rules, we have now laid the foundation for successfully playing blackjack. However, in order to be able to play successfully and win in the casino, other aspects are important, which we now want to go into.
10 Golden Blackjack Tips and Tricks
1. As long as you haven't won big yet: start each round with the minimum bet.
It is always advisable to start each casino round with the minimum bet. This practice can help minimize losses when increasing the stakes when you are more experienced and willing to take risks. Even when using the minimum bet in a casino round, it is important that you abide by the game rules that apply to the game as these can affect your chances of winning.
2. Double your bet if you have a strong hand.
A popular blackjack strategy is to double your bet when you have a strong hand. This is also known as "double down". Doing a double down can increase your chances of winning as you double your bet and win more money when you win. However, this strategy is not always the best choice as you can also lose more money if you lose. Therefore, one should always consider whether a double down is actually a good choice before claiming it.
3. Never split a pair of 10s or face cards
It is not advisable to split a pair of 10s or face cards as most blackjack hands you are dealt are too weak to make a profit. Splitting a pair of 10s or face cards doubles your bet, but the odds of a strong hand are too slim to actually win. You would probably lose more than you win by splitting a pair.
4. Double your bet if the dealer has a 5 or 6.
It is possible to double the bet in a blackjack hand. However, this is only possible before the second cards are dealt and only if the original bet was not more than half of the original bet. The player can then double the bet and receive another card.
Play now at the best blackjack casinos
5. Take insurance if the dealer shows an ace
Blackjack insurance is an option a player has at a blackjack game. It is a bet that the player can place if the dealer will reveal an ace up card. If the player places an insurance bet, the player will be paid if the dealer has blackjack. However, if the dealer does not have blackjack, the player loses the insurance bet. The insurance bet is a by-product of the game that gives the player an extra chance to win or lose money.
6. Never go over your budget
You should always set a blackjack budget that you are willing to spend and then stick to it. Also, be aware that you can also lose money. Set limits on your bets and don't try to make up for your losses with larger bets. Don't play when you're out of money and stop when you win so you don't lose more money.
7. Stick to your strategy and follow it
It is important to stick to blackjack strategy when trying to win at blackjack. A blackjack strategy is a set of guidelines that will help you make the best possible decision for each hand you are playing. This strategy is designed to help you keep the casino house edge as low as possible. It also helps you minimize your bet when you have a bad hand and maximize your bet when you have a good hand. It is important to note that any blackjack strategy only applies to specific situations and does not apply to all hands. Therefore, it is important to know and use your blackjack strategy to increase your chances of success.
8. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages while playing
Simple. It can be difficult to maintain focus when drinking alcoholic beverages, and it can also affect your decision-making skills. So, in our blackjack guide, we strongly recommend avoiding drinking in general when you need to make rational decisions.
9. Exit the game when you win
If you win early, you should exit the blackjack game. It is important that you abide by the casino rules and should not try to win more money by continuing to play. If you keep playing, you can easily lose your winnings again.
10. Choose an online casino that offers you a reasonable welcome bonus
A welcome bonus is a great way to test out a casino without spending a lot of money. A welcome bonus can give you more money than you deposit and increase your chances of winning. A welcome bonus can also serve as a reward for choosing to open an account at a particular casino. Online casinos usually always welcome new customers with a bonus. The best casino bonuses from our recommended casinos that offer blackjack can be found here.
Which online casino to play blackjack at
There are many online casinos where you can play blackjack. Some of the most popular are OmniSlots, Spins Lab, Mr. Green Casino and Emu Casino. It is important to choose the casino carefully to ensure it is a safe and trustworthy casino to play at. It is also important that the casino offers a range of blackjack variants and good customer service.
Play Blackjack now at OmniSlots
The currently most popular blackjack sites